Full day tour
This is a private tour and includes a driver and a separate English-speaking guide who will accompany you into all attractions to provide commentary.
Drive to Priene, the first planned city in the ancient world, and visit to the Theatre, the Temple of Athena, Agora, the Bouleterion, the Zeus Altar.
Finally drive to Didyma to see the well preserved Apollo Temple that had been inhabited only by the priests and suppliants who came to consult the famous oracle there.
Enjoy a buffet lunch wine served at a local restaurant overlooking the Temple of Apollo.
- 7 Hours (approximately)
Suggested Places to Visit
- Ancient City of Prien
- Apollon Temple at Didyma
- US$ 115/per person (when group size is 2 persons)
- US$ 100/per person (when group size is 3 persons)
- US$ 90/per person (when group size is 4 persons)
- US$ 70/per person (when group size is 5 & + persons)
Tour Prices Include
- Transportation by A/C deluxe van
- Guiding services
- Parking fees
Tour Prices Exclude
- Entrance fees to museums and sites
- Lunches and beverages
- Gratuities to the guide and driver