Tour departs from Kusadasi and drop to Kusadasi.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Kusadasi or Selcuk in the morning and drive to Pamukkale.
Pamukkale is enlisted as a world heritage by UNESCO. The unique calcium terrace and pools with hot spring water will amaze you during the tour on endless white path. Pamukkale, cotton castle in English , is quite unique in the World. Thermal spring waters still used today have been used since Roman times. Pamukkale (meaning Cotton Castle in Turkish) is famous for its beautiful white travertine terraces and antique city of Hierapolis. Also with its thermal water springs,. You will find a chance to take photos of the best spots in Pamukkale while walking through the travertine without shoes/slippers and socks.In Hierapolis antique city, there’s a lot history to see and appreciate. Amphitheater, Necropolis, The Apollon Temple and Kleopatra poll.
- 7 and 1/2 Hours (approximately)
Suggested Places to Visit
- Hierapolis ancient city
- US$ 150/per person (when group size is 2 persons)
- US$ 130/per person (when group size is 3 persons)
- US$ 110/per person (when group size is 4 persons)
- US$ 90/per person (when group size is 5 & + persons)
Tour Prices Include
- Transportation by A/C deluxe van
- Guiding services
- Parking fees
Tour Prices Exclude
- Entrance fees to museums and sites
- Lunches and beverages
- Gratuities to the guide and driver